What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What People Say About Us
I trust the repair of my vintage car and my daily car to no one else! Family owned
business that treats their customers as family also!!
* Courteous and friendly greeting when you walk in the door. It's a responsible, family run business and it shows.
* They take the time to understand exactly what the issue is and explain what they will do.
* They called me during the day to tell me they needed a different part and explained the cost difference and asked if I still wanted to have that work done.
* Work was completed on schedule, on budget exactly as they described. They went over and explained all the work at the end. It's getting harder and harder to find family-run businesses with integrity that treat you with respect but Blackman's Auto Repair is one of them.
We have been customers of Blackman's Auto Repair for 15+ years and have had nothing but great service from them. Jim/T.J. ensure that the cars are serviced and if other repairs, such as check-in lights, tires, changing timing belts etc are needed they provide options so that the work can be completed at a reasonable cost.
In one of our cars there was a small oil leak in the engine and they advised us that there was a technical service bulletin (TSB) and this issue has come up and will/should be covered by GM. I brought to the dealer and they fixed it for free. This is an example of Blackman's service going above and beyond.
e have been very satisfied customers for many years. Great service, customer relations, and fair pricing. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else!!
Excellent work, good pricing may NOT be the cheapest but well worth it, and has a reputation for honesty and good advice. Can't go wrong here.