For whatever else may pose a threat to your vehicle's road performance, our knowledgeable auto specialists provide a number of other miscellaneous auto services. And because our work is guaranteed, you can rest assured that you're receiving the best workmanship possible. Let us know how we can help you! Contact us at 203-743-1337 to set up an appointment for additional quality auto services.
Our miscellaneous auto services include:
After-Hours Drop Off
Sometimes auto repair needs arise long after most auto repair shops have closed. With after-hours drop off services, you leave your car at the mechanics shop for repair even if the shop has closed. You simply fill out an envelope, put in your keys, and drop it in a drop box. The auto shop will only contact you when your car is ready or when they need additional information. At Blackman's Auto Repair, we value your convenience and that is why we offer after-hours drop off services. A completed Drop-Off Form will help the mechanic diagnose any problems. Even if we have closed, you just drop-off your vehicle at our shop and our mechanics will work on it and contact you when it is ready.
Free Local Pickup and Delivery with Repairs By Appointment
In certain circumstances, auto shops offer pickup and delivery services. This is whereby the auto shop picks up the vehicle at your work place or home, works on it, and delivers it after it is fully repaired and serviced. This saves you time and money. The p/u and delivery service can be either free or paid for. At Blackman's Auto Repair, we offer free local pickup and delivery whereby we routinely pick up your car from your home or workplace. We want to make the task of having that car repaired/serviced as stress free as possible. This service is subject to appointment.
The experts at Blackman's Auto Repair can inspect your vehicle and perform services that can help it operate at peak performance and help improve fuel efficiency and overall fuel economy. These inspections and services may include items such as:
- Change engine oil, using the recommended grade of motor oil
- Check and change your air filter
- Inspect and, if necessary, replace a clogged fuel filter
- Adjust tire pressure to manufacturer-recommended specs
- Inspect/clean the intake system
- Inspect/replace emissions components and/or a faulty oxygen sensor
- Inspect brakes for proper adjustment
- Inspect power steering system and perform a steering alignment, if necessary
- Align front suspension
- Clean or replace dirty or malfunctioning fuel injectors
- Inspect/replace spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Check exhaust for clogged catalytic converter
- Examine the exhaust gas recirculation system
Most Extended Warranties Accepted
An extended warranty (also known as a service contract) can provide peace of mind to most car buyers. The warranty (or service contract) kicks in after the usual manufacturer warranty has expired. An extended warranty covers major breakdowns and evens out the cost of repairs. Unfortunately, not all auto repair shops accept extended warranties. At Blackman's Auto Repair in Danbury, CT 06810, we accept most extended warranties. We let you use the service contract to save on auto repair costs.
Are you planning to buy a new car? Don't take chances. Be confident about the car you are buying. Have pre-purchase inspections performed on the vehicle. Pre-purchase inspections involve examining the car's condition to ensure it is worth buying. At Blackman's Auto Repair, we have pre-purchase inspection experts - mechanics who will scrutinize any car, make, and model and allow you to make an informed decision. Pre-purchase inspections will definitely give you peace of mind when you buy your next used car.
A pre-trip check up can make the difference between a safe trip and one that ends in a tragedy. The inspection aims at looking for possible defects and potential mechanical problems that could cause disaster. Before embarking on a trip you should make sure your car is fully inspected for safety. You can rely on the experts at Blackman's Auto Repair. We have pre-trip inspection experts who are able to conduct safety inspections on any car, make, and model. Our experts are dedicated to ensuring you have a safe trip. Simply drop by or give us a call at 203-743-1337.
What People Say About Us
I trust the repair of my vintage car and my daily car to no one else! Family owned
business that treats their customers as family also!!
* Courteous and friendly greeting when you walk in the door. It's a responsible, family run business and it shows.
* They take the time to understand exactly what the issue is and explain what they will do.
* They called me during the day to tell me they needed a different part and explained the cost difference and asked if I still wanted to have that work done.
* Work was completed on schedule, on budget exactly as they described. They went over and explained all the work at the end. It's getting harder and harder to find family-run businesses with integrity that treat you with respect but Blackman's Auto Repair is one of them.
We have been customers of Blackman's Auto Repair for 15+ years and have had nothing but great service from them. Jim/T.J. ensure that the cars are serviced and if other repairs, such as check-in lights, tires, changing timing belts etc are needed they provide options so that the work can be completed at a reasonable cost.
In one of our cars there was a small oil leak in the engine and they advised us that there was a technical service bulletin (TSB) and this issue has come up and will/should be covered by GM. I brought to the dealer and they fixed it for free. This is an example of Blackman's service going above and beyond.
e have been very satisfied customers for many years. Great service, customer relations, and fair pricing. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else!!
Excellent work, good pricing may NOT be the cheapest but well worth it, and has a reputation for honesty and good advice. Can't go wrong here.